Public Relations OfficeThe Park Auhtority, with the aim to contribute to the transparency and effectiveness of the administrative action, established the Public Relations Office at the head office in Assergi, as provided by the laws in force for all the public authorities.
The URP (Italian acronym for Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico, meaning Public Relations Office) is a place conceived to facilitate the relationship of every citizen, association or organization with the Park Authority. A service to help people better know the functioning, the task of the authority and the rules that regulate the territory under its protection: a place where people can ask for and obtain information regarding its many activities and initiatives. Through the URP users can also contribute to improve the activity of the authority by proposing ideas and suggestions.
The services offered by the URP:
- Information on the opening hours and the offices to receive the public
- Information on the Park's services
- Information on the modalities to ask for authorizations, compensation for damages caused by wild fauna, patronages and use of the logo
- Information on invitations to tender, public procurements and competitive examinations announced by the Park
- Information on the services offered by public authorities and associations working in the protected area
- Information on shows, cultural, sport and conference events, exhibitions and fairs, that take place in the Park's territory and are consistent with the Park's purposes
- It supplies the set of forms regarding petitions, authorization requests, contribution requests, application for the access to documents
- It gives information about the deadlines for the submission of the requests
- It collects the requests, petitions, reports of inefficiencies and forwards them to the offices in charge in order to make them be examined and solved
- It provides help to fill the forms and the motions to present them to the Park's offices, and it verifies the implementation status of the underway procedures, indicating the person in charge of the administrative procedure.
Contacts: Ph. +39 0862 6052205 - firstname.lastname@example.org